Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Best Mascara : Za Wide Eye Mascara...

 I bought this mascara on Last Saturday at Parkson Grand Sunway Pyramid. The price if I am not mistaken is RM32.90 but since Hanim dpt voucher RM20 from Parkson sbb beli 2 purses from GUESS and a frying pan from Tefal (ni my hubby yg beli) dapat la voucher untuk membeli lagi barang.. Hum.. can't you see how smart they are.. Shopping..gave voucher..shopping lagi.. hahaha ..so this is these are the variant...






and this is what I purchased .. wide eyes... why? because yang lain macam dah biasa..volumizing..lengthening... so wide eyes made me so tempting.. I use the mascara without the base (the white bottle)..so this is the look..


This is only the first stroke... so..it does look good to me..the comb application did help
 to achieve the small eyelashes and make it more visible.. 
 It holds the curl very well and surprisingly it did not smudge after 12 hours of application.. Suke saya nak beritahu.. I used this mascara during office hour under a hot condition and surprisingly it did not smudge or made my eyes like a panda.. =) loveliness...


 So this is after a second stroke.. impressive since I have a quite short lashes compare to others.. I think.. kurang pnjang bulu mata.. but I do apply eyelash serum every night... for treatment since I use mascara every day...

Pros : It does open up my eyes.. no smudge, it reaches the small / short eyelashes, thus it will look thicker but minus the clump mess.. =) easy removal with make up remover / oil remover.

Cons : it takes almost 5 minutes to dry (agak lame compare to Maybelline and Loreal)..be careful not to touch / brush right after application. it will cause you a mess..

No comments:

Post a Comment