Monday, March 11, 2013

Hijab Review : Lollyscarf...

Dear Lovelies yg I really miss so much... It's been a while..I tak post any repekans dan bebelans...hihihi... so..lovelies check out the First Wave Sales on a previous post ya !!!!
So today.. just nk review about my new hijab style ..well not really new..since on a previous post ( i think yg dh berkurun lmenye) i do post ttg Lollyscarf... well this is kinda...re-fashions...errr whutta toot I am talking about...hahaha... Well..cmnila..actually I am so into oversize shawls right now...
Lately la...mcm hari2 nk grab that oversize shawls... hahaha.. i am not trying to tell I hv changed... not about  being more pious..but It is just that...mmg mood nk pki...but ya... I am 30 this year...so... need to change la jugak kn...


So..enjoy my pic wearing oversize shawls from Lollyscarf...I really love the colour..the pattern..texture..how soft it is..how vibrant it is...how it makes your face...... younger...err...what I am sayin' ??? younger??!!! ... ok pls don't puke...hahaha..gurau je..
Well it really suits whether to go to the office...hangin out..pki bju kurung...jubah...casual wear pn ok...just pndai style kn saje...


Just a short post from me.. Anybody who is interested just go to the Facebook..and type LOLLYSCARF ...and you will find her... :-) ...
Thank you for wasting ur time...hihihihihi...


No comments:

Post a Comment