Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beauty Essential... Lotions

..I can say that lotions are part of skin beauty regime.. Besides being very particular with the skin of our face...other skin parts of our body also need to be taken care of..Why is that?? Dry skin will make  the appearance looks old but also dull... Here are some lotions that I do wear until now... It's not a recommendation but I do swears by its ability and changes towards my skin....
 EUCERIN WHITE SOLUTION - WHITENING BODY LOTION WITH SPF 7
Suitable for sensitive skin... Fast absorption..not oily..I always wear this whenever I'm out of office..


NIVEA WHITENING LOTION RANGE
..I always buy this lotion..It does make my skin looks radiant and bright..



COLONIAL DAMES VITAMIN E CREAM 
I always love vitamin E cream / lotion.. it makes your skin looks youthful, smooth and supple..reduce appearance of wrinkles, age spot and uneven skin tone... 
 FRUIT OF EARTH GENTLE HEALING VITAMIN E
well..besides the price...this lotion rocks...!! hahaha cheap and effective..always used this after evening bath..


PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER FORMULA WITH VITAMIN E
love the texture...love the results... quite expensive compare to the previous lotion but it is worth buying... it's toning the skin babes...and fast relieve for dry skin..


VASELINE TOTAL MOISTURE NOURISHING
always bring this whenever I go for long distance travel...why?? It's complete..it's nourishing the skin, the smell is nice.. you can wear this as base before applying perfume and it last long (for me lah...)... the size is really not a burden for me..just nice for packing things up.. =)

Well, girls...apply lotion everyday..at least twice a day.. This beauty regime is a long term effect.. You need to be patient in order to see good results.. Invest some money towards good lotion... you may try the tester 1st at any drug stores / counter (the expensive one) before deciding the best for you... GOOD LUCK..

No comments:

Post a Comment