Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hand Lotion...

..I always apply hand lotion..whenever I feel dry and uncomfortable...especially after washing dishes..well..typical woman kan? kene lah basuh pinggan.. I only have two types of hand lotions that I always buy... because IT WORKS!..

 EUBOS SENSITIVE HAND REPAIR & CARE
..the smell is huuummmmm best..this is my number one hand and nail lotion.. really makes the skin smooth and the nail strong...quite expensive compare to NIVEA and VASELINE but.. it's a worth buyinng..no need to apply too much since it is very moisturizing...


ROSKEN SKIN REPAIR DRY SKIN CREAM
..always in my handbag and travel bag..this handy little thing really works on hands and heels.. the smell is quite medicated but the result is amazing... cheaper than EUBOS .. =)

well..not a pretty hand and nails but ok lah...hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment