Hello again.. 2 posts in one day huh? hahahah.. just love doing the bloggig thing.. There are a lot of questions regarding Felinna Lotion.. about the ingredients.. there are some issues regarding the use of parabens,.. well let me tell you.. for some reason this lotions are intended to put a limited amount of parabens for preservation purpose..Preservatives may be used in cosmetics to protect them against microbial growth, both to protect consumers and to maintain product integrity..
The Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) reviewed the safety of methylparaben, propylparaben, and butylparaben in 1984 and concluded they were safe for use in cosmetic products at levels up to 25%. Typically parabens are used at levels ranging from 0.01 to 0.3%... With the permitted amount of parabens..Felinna Beauty InchLoss Lotion are safe and being officialized with KKM certificate.. It is not easy ya to gain certificate from KKM..a lot of work need to be done..
Triethanolamine helps water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients to blend together. It helps to form emulsion by reducing the surface tension of the substances to be emulsified so that water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients can be blended together. They are also used to control the pH of cosmetics and personal care products. Ok in short.. to blend all the products that contain water and oil characteristics..taaddaaaaa!! hahaha
Sodium EDTA ..this one also asked by many..In cosmetics, personal care and skin care products, sodium EDTA is used as a preservative, stabilizer and purifying agent to keep formulas free of contamination from tap water. Sodium EDTA also helps the topical penetration of active ingredients in skin care.so..for better absorption of active ingredients..they put this Sodium EDTA..
All of these chemical are reviewed under CIR .. For 35 years the Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) has worked with FDA, the cosmetics industry, and consumers to help keep cosmetics safe. so..the bottom line is FELINNA BEAUTY INCHLOSS LOTION IS SAFE! hahaha
Now let us see the other ingredients..
Aloe Vera Extract
No need to say more about this plant..this is a miracle plant..why? it has a lot or properties that benefit the human..Aloe vera contains vast range of vitamins such as Vitamin E that very important for skin..Minerals..amino acids..and enzymes..the gel is closely match to our skin pH..
- Powerful natural moisturiser and seals off loss of moisture.
- It also softens dead skin cells and helps their removal, leaving the skin smoother and brighter.
- In fact, it helps the normal functions of the skin by improving its capacity to retain moisture.
- Aloe vera has anti-oxidant properties too and boosts the skin's cell renewal process. In other words, it helps to delay the visible signs of ageing.
- In fact, used regularly, it helps to restore the skin's youthful properties.it helps to relieve dryness and maintain the soft texture of the skin
Glycerin is a natural emollient and has a cooling effect on skin. Being a
humectant (which means that it attracts water, i.e. moisture), it draws oxygen into the skin thus helping it retain moisture.In addition to keeping the moisture level of the skin on track, the cosmetic effect of glycerin on skin is that the skin looks healthier and more attractive with the use of glycerin. The improved appearance of skin is due in part to the fact that the skin is hydrated and does not have the characteristic scaly look of dry skin. Glycerin can be derived from vegetable oils such as palm oil and soybean oil..
Based on published journal Obesity researcher have found that application of capsaicin (0.0075%) to male mice fed a high fat diet, significantly reduced weight. These are some of the findings
- fat cells were smaller in mesentric and epididymal adipose tissues of mice when treated with capsaicin cream
- also lowered serum levels of glucose, total cholestrol and triglycerides
- increased expression of adiponectin and other adipokines that lead to increased in fat burning
Capsaicin are derived from chillies.. well there are a lot of chillies..capsicum..jalapeno.. don't strict to cili padi and cili kering only ya..hahaha
Iris Florantine Extract
Well..this ingredients made me surprise.. hello..this ingredients can be found in high end cosmetics line ok?? everybody... Murad? Korres? Decleor Paris? recognize these names..ok Korres might be not popular in Malaysia... but the other two? well.. there are a lot of brands use this flower extract.. Ok..now what is so special about this ingredient..
- Iris Florentina Extract is a revitalizing anti-aging ingredient that is rich in natural isoflavones.
- Iris Florentina Extract stimulates skin to compensate for decreased metabolic activity due to aging.
- It will fortify the dermis by limiting the degradation of structural proteins.
- Iris Florentina Extract reduces the depth of wrinkles, improves skin hydration and elasticity for an overall improvement in skin tone.
- Iris Florentina Extract is useful in anti-aging or anti-stress products.
- Iris Florentina Extract is rich in isoflavones from the iris flower and thanks to its estrogen-like activity, it helps to fight against wrinkle formation, dryness and skin slackening
Now I hope..everybody is clear about the ingredients ya.. It is proven that this product is safe and effective.. That's all from me..
Please email me if you want to share this post.. Frankly..I have done research on this.. =)
Find in FB : KZ Beauty Kravers