Hello everyone.. Assalamualaikum.. I have blogged about Felinna Beauty Inchloss Lotion before and it is remarkably effective on me.. I have lost 3 kilos for the first month of use.. Well.. this post not to blog about that but another item from Felinna Beauty...
Tadaaaaa!!! FELINNA Beauty Vitamin C plus Pure Collagen..
The parcel arrived yesterday.. so I have tried only one capsule yesterday..so I could not say that it is working on me yet..
This is the back of the box which consist of its main ingredients, direction of use...benefits..distributor's name.. the price tag.. etc etc etc.. This product is Made in Malaysia (100%) hehehe.. not to worry about the HALAL status since it is registered with JAKIM..
So these are the nutritional information..
and this the look.. It is similar to antibiotics capsules..hahahaha.. but I think it is a good thing because children will aware that this is a medicine, so they won't dare to swallow it..well..it refers to children.. not baby or toddler.. it is better to put the supplement away from children's reach.
I bought this item from my cousin Huda Catalyst (this is her FB name) so you can try to reach her through FB or call her at 019-6558285. She will consult you if you are interested on this product.
Ok..what does the products claim to give you benefits...?
- Helps prevent skin problem
- Reduce pimples and dark spot
- Fairer your skin naturally
- Reduce wrinkles and more..
well..this is the one that state on the box.. now let us see what is the ingredients...
- Collagen marine
- Extract Gluta
- Vitamin C
- Extract citrus
ok.. you can refer about the collagen on my previous post about Collagen.. It is More than about Anti-aging ... what I want to elaborate more is on Gluta.. or scientifically known as Glutathione...
Glutathione is considered the body’s “quarterback” of antioxidants. It’s been considered the most important antioxidant your body naturally creates - similar to coenzyme Q10 and alpha lipoic acid.
It does this using just 3 amino acids - cysteine, glycine and glutamic acid.
Some of the glutathione benefits include preventing heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, helps to keep your energy levels up, and aids in recovery and immunity. To get the full benefits of glutathione, it’s best to get at least 100mg per day.
If you’re active and/or are over the age of 50, you should consider taking more. Reason being is your body doesn’t make as much glutathione as you get older (similar to coenzyme Q10). When you’re active, you’re usually breaking muscle down and it gets stronger when it recovers. One of the glutathione benefits is it helps with recovery (including injury).
The benefits of glutathione include:
- Aids in preventing various brain disorders (Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s) and brain injury. This is because of the genetic link these 2 disorders have and the role glutathione’s amino acids play in DNA and cellular function. One quote from a study indicates…“many neurological and psychiatric disease processes are characterized by... abnormalities in glutathione metabolism and antioxidant defenses."
- Prevention of various forms of cancer. Studies have also shown glutathione can aid in an improved response to chemotherapy.
- Decreases the effects of aging while increasing longevity. A group of leading researchers on aging found that those with 20% greater amounts of glutathione levels experience about a third less rate of arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease and other illnesses that come with older age.
- Cell protectant. Glutathione is a primary protectant of skin, lens, cornea, and retina against radiation damage. Other notable antioxidants include Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Allergies. Glutathione, especially cysteine, improves the body’s non-specific immune responses, producing more T4 white blood cells. They also help to protect the lungs.
- Delaying muscular fatigue, enhancing recovery and increasing your energy
- Fighting off HIV/AIDS. HIV causes your immune system to be weak. And glutathione can protect the immune system from oxidative stress caused by HIV.
- Keeps Vitamin C and Vitamin E in their active form. Thus allowing them to continue to be powerful antioxidants.
Credit to: Whey 2 Health.com for some of these findings.
Thus, based on this..I can say.. Felinna Beauty Vitamin C plus Pure Collagen is well produce product.. It contains Vitamin C that act as powerful antioxidant with glutathione that increase the vitamin C in active form.. In addition to this, it contains Pure collagen that will help in developing new cells and tissue.. The fact that the product is to beautify the skin but it gives more than this.. Well.. this is all I can write about my findings..but soon ..I will review about this product..at least a month from now..to see any progress and differences after consuming this supplement..
Thank you for reading.. =)
Find in FB : KZ Beauty Kravers