Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beauty Testimonials : Crystal Collagen Eyemask

Assalamualaikum.. and hi lovelies.. I just want to share latest testimonial on Crystal Collagen EyeMask.. She is a friend of mine.. We were from the same school but not for long..  We met in FB but never correspond to each other.. Maybe we are too busy and there are so many thing to be priortized.. sigh~ I wish ..I wish..I wish.. I manage to do all of the checklist in 1 day by myself.. hehehe

Then, when I started doing this small business.. we start to correspond to each other.. hahaha I am so happy.. She bought 5 pieces of eyemask.. And now.. she wants to buy again.. Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah.. the best is only from You and the weaknesses are always mine.. Thank You Allah..





She also asked about Tabita Skincare.. =) As usual .. I only give the best consultation to my lovelies.. =)


Price : RM3.00 / pcs
RM 25.00 / 10 pcs
RM5.00 postage for Peninsular
RM8.00 for Sabah & Sarawak



To order, please :

SMS/Whatsapp : 0126242855

Email : coral_ezraaina83@yahoo.com

Find in FB : KZ Beauty Kravers

No comments:

Post a Comment