Monday, January 14, 2013

Top Skincare Product : Testimonial for Tabita Skincare

Hi everyone..it's been a while.. I am sorry tak update blogs..(wah perasan je mcm ramai yg nk bace blog I yang tak seberapa ni) .. Today I nk update another testimonial..She is my ex-schoolmate.. My 1st customer and the testimonial is very positive.. I am reall y glad to hear about this.. =)



Positive kan..To get positive feedback..You have to get the original Tabita.. Real Tabita might be expensive.. because of the formulation which is very effective to give a youthful and pretty skin..Formulation for Tabita Skincare is very special and unique.. As for the Fake one..do not ask me.. pearl powder in a Fake Tabita? Just think about it.. high grade of Vitamin A, C and E? Quality Control? Err I don't think so.. Just look at my face before in HERE..They are similar but not IDENTICAL.. Learn how t spot it in HERE

Diela is very happy right now.. Excitedly waiting for one month for a new skin born.. =)

P/s : Don't steal my property.. If you want it..ask for it.. I stayed up all night long to update my blog..please jgn jadi pencurik!

2 comments:

  1. I think these are amazing products since they work perfectly on your skin. I am interested in trying out these products too to see if it will work well on my skin too. I used to try and search for different anti aging or skin care products so that I will know which products are good and not. In this way, I could share it with my friends and love ones.
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison..pleasure to meet you.. for price quotation please email to me at coral_ezraaina83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete